Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am trying to install the newest version of norton on my

Customer Question

I am trying to install the newest version of norton on my computer and on a second computer.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Not much Iam not young
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I tried to install it did not like my e mail and or password
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Did you purchase this Norton online,if so do you still have the email regarding the purchase ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins