Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I've been Suspended from OKCupid several times. I'm

Customer Question

I've been Suspended from OKCupid several times. I'm uncertain why, but the last time there was no excuse, beyond my being asked 'not to return'. I was able to SIGNUP at work using my phone and being in different wireless. That was the account recently terminated. I use OKCupid for research, and I simply need to be on there. I don't know if they're sophisticated to block by credit card, birthdate, or any other previously used login data. I've even tried the circuitous method of getting at corporate. Match.com is part of Cupid and indeed a level above.I need help getting an account back, my photos, and some questionable language, but far more tame than what one sees on Cupid in general. I tried VPNs, etc., and now time is short and I need back in. Can you help me? How cupid would be "handled" as a website, what guards they use to continuously spotting and trashing my new accounts.This is vital on many levels (I began writing with this website's search/algorithms in mind). I'll employ whatever software is required. Thanks for reading. Please ask anything you need to flesh-out how to help me. Windows 10 & Firefox (I've used Chrome and Edge (even) for effective disguise.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, Have you tried to contact OKCupid Customer support ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've talked to parent company. No help. I've got to "get by" the sign-up process somehow and use real info I can exchange messages with. Can you get me in...signed-up? I'm desperate for help!
Thanks.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

You can sign up and creating a new account by clicking on the link below :

https://www.okcupid.com/signup

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've attached the ERROR message I received with the link you offered. No help at all unfortunately. You do not need to offer any additional suggestions. I will try and resolve on my own. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN i AM NOT CHARGED FOR ANY SERVICE. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OrderID: 16930367-483 No service was offered to resolve my question, and I want to be sure, per your site's advertisement of satisfaction guarantee, there is no charge ($39 - or otherwise) to my account. Thank you. Please have someone get back to me and assure me I will not be charged? Very Important. I do not want to take this issue to iC3.gov.
Ron Kolman