Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My Bose sound Link Mini will not connect nor pair. Very

Customer Question

My Bose sound Link Mini will not connect nor pair. Very frustrating. Bose Tech can fid nothing wrong with unit. There is something causing Windows 10 to prevent me from connecting and pairing.
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: What is a ping utility test. The bose unit will connect and pair through my cell phone.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: All updates that have been identified were installed
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What is his charge?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Before going thru all this how can I check for updates. I am not a wealthy man. Just turned 90
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess