Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have been given a temporary new password. I put it in and

Customer Question

I have been given a temporary new password. I put it in and it's not recoginized. I want to know how to
uninstall onlinemapfinder I put in by mistake in my Firefox. Have windows 10. Have been online and
can't figure out how to completely delete it. Also have Norton 360 that works very well.Ann
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I see you have 2 tickets open, but the questions are different.

To uninstall onlinemapfinder, please leave the information below:

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a PC Windows 10 / Firefox If you are going to securely connect with increased cost, then I would have another
problem to solve. I want to get rid of Windows 10 set Log In photos when I first turn on my computer. Once I have used
my Password ***** open, then I know how to put my own photos on the desktop but I must say I really don't like the Windows
set ones that first come up. Can this be adjusted so I can use my own photos here as well?
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 5 months ago.

I am a new expert, if you are free then, I can help you by remote support.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If Secure Remote Assistance is not available today, then what I'd like to do is wait until one day next week and start
again. Is Monday possible? How can I get back to be sure I am not charged until I actually do it? You already
have my payment number etc. and agreement.

It is always available, if you wish then, you can use it now.

Should I send you the remote support offer, because after accept the offer, I have to give you the step to start the session.

Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi ,

I think I can help you with it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer now ?