Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I want to build a computer that is made for specially for

Customer Question

I want to build a computer that is made for specially for streaming on twitch. Thats all I need it to do. I have a winter budget but I can get the parts over time. Also i may build my own case. I just need to know what do I need to get for it to stream to twitch.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I would recommend 4GB of Ram, and mmake the investment for an i5 processor instead of an i3

Any motherboard that can support this would be fine, and you can use an onboard video card that comes on the motherboard

Streaming the content does not take much computing power, but you do need to ensure you have a good internet connection and I would recommend a minimum internet upspeed of at least 2 Mbps to keep waiting times down.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you