Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Default Title wasn't found in the installed contend. title

Customer Question

Default Title wasn't found in the installed contend. title Editor can't be opened.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Well only about 5 years. This Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus has worked well before. I may have messed up. I wanted to delete old files and it asked if I wanted to delete from the program or from program and computer. I checked program and computer. I am wondering if I had some titles in those files that I deleted and it deleted the program files.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just did a Patch for 16 but no so called updates.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I had a functioning program before I went to try to clean out old files and get new ones. I have still and video imported recently. I have some Audio I would like to import, but I was going to do that after I got a project started and I can't get the "T" to do anything. I have never had this problem before. I remember once before Tech help asking me to rename a file or delete a file and let the program recreate the file, but I forgot how to do that and can't find my notes. Last time I worked with this program was around July 2015
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 17 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this!).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck