Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Customer name Dewine Session ID M83321870091 Dated 11/3/16

Customer Question

Customer name James Dewine Session ID M83321870091 Dated 11/3/16 need a recap of what was done to my computer.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HP 2010
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Let's start again. The Geek squad spent almost 8 hours on my computer on 11/3 and 11/5 I need to know what they did. i.e. how many viruses they found and what they did. A recap
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, when I first starting having the problem I went to Microsoft Explorer since that is what is on my computer and it turns out I wasn't talking to Microsoft, even though they said they were but something called Technical VEDA, who put me in for a 3 year service contract and did not resolve the problem. I had bought the computer at best Buy so I went back to you at Geek Squad and signed a 3 year service contract as well. You resolved my problem and advised I had a number of viruses which you eliminated. I need to, know the recap of the work you did which I was told I could get.
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with any computer-related issue; however we do not work with GeekSquad. If you would like my assistance, let me know.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,