Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a troll that is at the top of my Google search, who

Customer Question

I have a troll that is at the top of my Google search, who has now infiltrated my FB account as well. I really need help.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: FB today- Google every day.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the mandatory one- none immediately. I wait until others claim the updates are genuine
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The inviduals are connected with "PixThis" and Abbe Diaz. My daughter wrote an extreme;y popular piece about bottle service a few years again. That's when it started. She said she'd done some "research', and my daughter is a whore, intellectually slow, a liar, etc... My husband is an editor at the NY Times, and it jeopardized his job. I have over 200 bylines there, primarily as a photographer, and a few of my writing.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 17 days ago.

I definitely sympathize with what you are going through.. Ive had more then my fair share of trolling / hacking lately.. But more importantly, I can help you put an end to this but considering the level of access they have to have to your system to change the URL results locally on your computer, its not going to be simple or easy.

And I want to emphasize the hacking part. As unless you are intentionally googling for this person, theres only one reason they would always appear at the top of your Google search results... Theyve modified some core files, root certificates, DNS servers and several other related files and processes on your system.

But before I go into repairing / denying this person access to your system, can you clarify.

Is it any googles search you do that their result always shows at the top of the screen?

Or almost any?