Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I am trying to download audition 3 with a serial number. can

Customer Question

I am trying to download audition 3 with a serial number. can you help?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You said trying? what is preventing you from the download and serial number? Is there an error message?

This is the full guide on how to download and activate it with serial number, where to find the number,

how to install/activate etc.

https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/release-note/audition-3-0-readme.html

Please let me know what is happening that is preventing you from following those steps.

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
yesterday I downloaded it but when it got to the serial number I did not have one. today I found other sites but when I went to download them mt norton protection would not alow it.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what now

If norton is blocking the download, you can 'disable it' for it to download. But, i dont understand.

A serial number isnt downloaded. You would log into your adobe account and it will be there if you purchased

it online, if you got it from a cd, it is on the box.

How did you download it?

Adobe Audition 3.0 uses a 24-digit serial number. If you purchased the product on CD, the serial number can found on your registration card or on the back of you CD ROM case. If you downloaded the software electronically from the Web, the serial number is ***** the receipt page that confirms your purchase (a copy of the receipt page is e-mailed to you). For software downloads purchased through Adobe, you can also view the product's serial number in your Order History section of the Adobe Web site. Note: Do not use the number on the bottom of the Adobe Audition box.

When installing a new version of Adobe Audition 3.0, you will be required to enter the serial number. If you are installing an upgrade and the installer cannot find the previous version on your hard drive, you will need to enter both the new 24-digit serial number that was included with the upgrade and the serial number from your previous version.

If your serial number does not work, please contact Adobe Customer Support: www.adobe.com/support/main.html

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It said it was a free download
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
should I try the link you sent

You can download the trial, but it will end and it will have to be paid to keep this from researching.

This is the page you should have gotten it from if you are not upgrading and just put this on.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html

Then you would follow the link i sent you for activation.

I cannot remote in. There was a payment failure for that portion. Customer service can clear that up and it is common for

your protection.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/chat-customer-support

~Franklin