Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Trying to pay with credit card. Forgot password, Unknown;

Customer Question

Trying to pay with credit card. Forgot password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Unknown; daughter did
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Mac update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 months ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** see that you have requested SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. There is an additional charge for that s before I accept it, let's make sure that I can help you. Can you tell me exactly what it is that you are trying to please? Are you trying to pay a bill on your computer? Are you having difficulty logging into the website to pay it? If so, can you tell me what website you're trying to log into?