Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Thanks. I have an Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard

Customer Question

Hi Mike. Thanks. I have an Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard disk that I used with my old Macbook. My new Macbook does not have a CD drive. Can you tell me if I can download CS 6 onto my new computer from the web - I have the serial # and the product #.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Macbook Pro 15" (just purchased this year). Operating system OS
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes/no. my son purchased a new subscription with Adobe and it is installed on this new computer. I would like to stop paying the monthly fee and using the old software disk we previously purchased.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: thank you - you guys are fast!
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Since you already purchased a retail licensed CS6 product but just require the installer because your computer has no CD/DVD drive, you can indeed download the installers from Adobe site. During installation, you just need to provide the product key or the serial number of the license that you bought.

Please use the link below to get the download link for your Adobe CS6 Design Standard:

<< Download Adobe CS6 Here >>

In the CS6 Design Standard Download page, select the column for Mac and the language and you shall be able to download it and then install it on your Mac.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess