John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in this industry for more that 7 years. I do mainly installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software issues.
50152684

I need to reinstall adobe acrobat 9 software on my computer

Customer Question

I need to reinstall adobe acrobat 9 software on my computer after I reinstalled windowns 7 operating system
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I purchased the Windows 7 computer in 2013
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my license number is *****
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Which version are you trying to install acrobat 9 standard or professional?

Do you have the disc with you?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am trying to install acrobat 9 professional and I have the hardware disk for Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard.
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Did you upgrade to Acrobat 9 pro from Acrobat 6 ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. I recently purchased Wondershare PDF element software. Does it provide similar capabilities to ***** 9 Pro.
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I am not familiar with the functions of Wondershare PDF element but i found a link to download Acrobat 9 professional,Please click on this link to get it : - http://tinyurl.com/y8zptm3

Download and install it,during the installation it will ask for the serial key which i believe you already have.Enter it and it will activate.Please check it and let me know.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I believe that will allow you to download and install Acrobat 9 pro version on your computer.

Let me know if you have any further questions,If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I clicked the link and received the message "access denied"
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

That is strange but i apologize for that.

Please use this link : - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-8-9-product-downloads.html select the correct version from that link and try it again and it will work.

Check it and let me know