Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I want to download adobe reader but when I go to the website

Customer Question

I want to download adobe reader but when I go to the website I don't see that option. I am barely computer literate and need help.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I can almost promise you that if I have to pay for getting basic help, I will not be satisfied with what adobe call customer service.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 24 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
It's mac OS X Capital 10.11.6
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Is the only way I can get the help I need going to cost me $39?
Expert:  Shefin replied 24 days ago.

Please be informed that we are experts from justanswer.com and not Adobe. Adobe provides support only for the products they have sold. Since you are installing the free version, they may not help you.

Please follow the instructions in the link below, and uninstall Adobe reader (if you have older version installed on your computer).

https://shellzero.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/uninstalling-adobe-reader-from-mac-osx-completely/

After uninstalling it, download and install it from the link below.

https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=10&platform=macintosh

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you for your response. Is there a free version of adobe flash player an, if so, how may I access it?
Expert:  Shefin replied 24 days ago.

You can download it from the link below.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Thank you!

S H E F I N