Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a brochure that is in an adobe pdf file. I need to

Customer Question

I have a brochure that is in an adobe pdf file. I need to add my logo to this brochure but see I can only add text?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: It's a small Dell laptop I am using Adobe Reader
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It's brand new. Literally just got it
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is all. How fast can I get a response?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 28 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

To edit the PDF file you need Adobe Acrobat program. With reader, you can't edit the PDF files. If you like I can do this for you and you can save the money for buying Acrobat. If so please accept my Edit PDF Support offer and make the payment for it. Then send me the PDF file and logo. I can add the logo and send the file to you.

Regards
Jins