Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

I am having issues logging on and am a police officer

Customer Question

I am having issues logging on and am a police officer needing help asap can you call me asap at *************
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: yes however its asking me for a 25 character recovery code I don't have its asking for verivication on a discommected old phone I don't have it will text me a code on my cell but then asks for a second verification which that number doesn't exist anymore when I go to the don't have one it asks for the 25 recovery thing i don't have it? i need to get logged on this device asap as I am a police sgt and have items there i need asap can yo call me please ************
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: *you
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes it asked for the update but then locked me out back to this mess I have been working on this for four hours i need help right away please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Wes replied 1 month ago.

Hi, can you tell me what you are trying to access?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My iPhone hotmail account it's asking for a 25 character code
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have the home number ************ anymore for thier second question so it's asking me for a verification code of 25 letters or something
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is time sensitive as I have work stuff here I need help please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've paid the fee twice now for help and have got no help at all
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can someone call me right away to help me I'm a police officer here and would like to get on my personal account right away. I need my 25 access code and have my old house phone number of ****** removed from there ASAP as I do not have that number any more
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've been waiting 4 hours
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 month ago.

Hello sir,

I apologize that we here cannot be more helpful, you have reached a website that provides answers, and in this case we do not have access to the Microsoft server, or any ability to reset anything on their side of things. I can however, recommend a best course of action, though I doubt there will be good news at the end of that one. In most cases, when you cannot get the security code, and there is no way to reset using the system as it is already built, Microsoft tends to err to the side of caution and tell the User to create a new account. You can start that process by going to the following link, and again, I apologize we could not be more helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ <<GET STARTED BUTTON