Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Just received Asus T300 CHi running Windows 10. Tablet shows

Customer Question

Just received Asus T300 CHi running Windows 10. Tablet shows "Paired with Chi Docking keyboard", but the keyboard switch will not stay in "bluetooth" position and Bluetooth light flashes for awhile and then stops. Keyboard does not activate.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: T300CHI-RHM5T04, Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Searched for updates, said none available.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Downloaded older version (windows 8.1) instruction manual, but unit does not respond to bluetooth connectivity steps as manual predicts.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kevin T replied 5 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It seems the previous expert opted out.. Did you still need help with this issue?

If so, Was this a brand new or a used / refurbished model when you received it?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Brand new unit. The keyboard has a slider button. "Off" to the left, "On" in center, and "Bluetooth" to the right. Button will sort of slide to the "Bluetooth" position but will not stay there. Bluetooth indicator light will blink for awhile but not stay on. Tablet says it is paired with keyboard but keyboard does not work.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ok, after you slide it to the right.. it should blink.. While its blinking, thats when you have to pair it.

So go into your bluetooth manager settings, unpair / forget the device.

Then slide it to the right and then repair it to the computer.

Does the light stay on then?