Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I got Error Code 150:30 when I tried to use my Photoshop

Customer Question

I got Error Code 150:30 when I tried to use my Photoshop CS4. I just changed my OS system on my iMac desk top from Sierra back down to El Capitan because Photoshop doesn't work on Apple's latest OS: Sierra. How can I get my Photoshop to work now?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've had it for a few years and worked with it pretty well. I'm not a computer genius.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Have you read my question? I just said: "I just changed my OS system on my iMac desk top from Sierra back down to El Capitan because Photoshop doesn't work on Apple's latest OS: Sierra." I worked with an Apple rep. who helped me uninstall Sierra and then my computer went back to what was there on the Time Machine version we used, which was El Capitan.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins