Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am trying to download my Purchase of Kapersky 'total

Customer Question

I am trying to download my Purchase of Kapersky 'total Packae.I came to the place where you shut down certain items on your computer.I can't find a manager or accelerator?? Trish
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Hp w 2007
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just purchased this system a few minutes ago and need to know how to shut down the items it has requested.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi Tricia, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. But can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in installing the Kaspersky version that you bought?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, I do not provide Live Video Call type of support.

I will now send the formal additional service offer of Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.