Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

Cancel creative cloud, hp desktop, none i know of, no just

Customer Question

cancel creative cloud
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp desktop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: none i know of
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just to cancel the plan and pay what i owe you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

How did you originally purchase the plan?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

How you cancel your membership depends on how you purchased it.

Purchased from Amazon, iTunes, Best Buy, or other reseller

If you purchased your membership from a seller other than Adobe, contact the seller for assistance.

Extended your original membership?

If you extended your membership by providing payment details to Adobe, you may be able to cancel your membership online. Follow the steps below under Purchased from Adobe. If you do not see an option to cancel your plan, then contact us to cancel.

Complimentary membership

You cannot cancel a complimentary membership during the complimentary period. If you do not want to continue the membership after the complimentary period ends, but you provided payment details when you redeemed the membership, please contact us to cancel the renewal.

If you did not add payment details when you redeemed the complimentary membership, your membership expires at the end of the complimentary period.

Purchased from Adobe

If you purchased your Creative Cloud subscription directly from Adobe, you can cancel your subscription online at any time.

• Sign in to your Adobe ID account with your Adobe ID and password.

Note:

Your Adobe ID is the email address you used when you signed up for your membership.

• Under Plans & Products, click Manage plan for the plan you want to cancel.

• Under Plan details, click Cancel plan.

• Indicate the reason that you want to cancel, and then click Continue to cancel plan.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to keep your current plan, switch to a different plan, or cancel your plan.

You will receive an email confirming the cancellation.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.