Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I sent a PDF yesterday with out being signed in and I didn't

Customer Question

I sent a PDF yesterday with out being signed in and I didn't use send and track… Did it send? There is no record
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there Leslie and welcome

If you did not use Send and Track then there is no way to verify this sorry. When it is not selected, then it will never report the status.

The only way you can be sure is to send it again and ensure you use the send and track as this is the only way to know for sure sorry.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I sent it to myself as well and I never got it… So 15 emails that I sent out by just attaching to email and not being signed in were for nothing?… Just want make sure that's what you're telling me? Like they get stuck and never get sent just because I sent them as an attachment?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

I cannot say if they did not get sent, just via the Send and Track there is no way to know as this was not enabled.

Do you see them in your sent folder?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No ...
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

ok, then something did go wrong at the time of sending.

Make sure to use send and track and this will then confirm if it has been sent and received.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ugh ... thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Sorry Leslie, it is was you must always use it

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you