Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have recently had blue screen crashes when I am using

Customer Question

I have recently had blue screen crashes when I am using photoshop cc 2015.5. I have been on line for several days with HP. They have narrowed it down to the graphics board... Geforce GTX 850. All drivers have been updated. I am on Win 10. Can you tell me if the graphics card is supported?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have been using it for the past 17 months. I am very familiar with windows and photoshop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have updated photoshop and lightroom when needed. HP unistalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers and the graphics driverss have been updatedd
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible that the anniverary update of Win 10 is at fault?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I question whether or not the video card being the culprit in your case. As long as you have the updated set of drivers on the computer, it shouldn't be a problem. The more likely option is that the configuration, setup, etc is to blame. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason