Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

TRYING TO RESET PASSWORD. HAVE E MAIL FROM ADOBE WITH

Customer Question

TRYING TO RESET PASSWORD. HAVE E MAIL FROM ADOBE WITH EXTENSIVE CODE LINE, BUT CANNOT GO FURTHER BY CLICKING ON IT. NOTHING HAPPENED WHEN I CLICK ON IT AND URL DOES NOT ACCEPT IT.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: WE BOUGHT NEW COMPUTER 9/17/16 FROM BET BUY AND THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO BUT BEST BUY HAS PC TODAY. THEY WERE TRYING TO INSTALL ADOBE.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DO NOT KNOW WHY INSTALLATION OF ADOBE IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH NEW COMPUTER, AND I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MYSELF WITH ADOBE. BEST BUY HAS THE DISC WHICH WE GAVE THEM THIS AM.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Did you have abode before with an account already set up?

which version of adobe are you trying to download on your new pc?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of for

the remote session.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.