comp_audio
comp_audio, Other
Experience:  20+ years experience with hundreds of software titles and support. I am eager to help you when you need.
44312836

I've used Docs To Go for the past six years and during that

Customer Question

I've used Docs To Go for the past six years and during that time, I've had to repurchase and reinstall the program several times. Recently, I had a problem syncing Docs To Go on my iPad with my laptop (Windows), so I purchased a "premium pack" version. However, even after inputting the new sync code, I am unable to sync. Troubleshooting questions/problems don't seen to be my problem. I'm on the same server (connection) with both iPad and laptop. Do you have a Tech Support phone number that I can call. Previously, I was able to speak to a technician on the phone to resolve my problem. Thanks, ***** *****
JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?
Customer: I believe the iPad is about 4 years old - Model: MD511LL/A.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: ITune updates & sometime update come from corporate office (laptop).
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need to get back in business.
Category: Software
Expert:  comp_audio replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance.

After looking through your question, I beleive you should try to contact DataViz Support. That is the company whom created and operates DocstoGo. There are a couple of options available for you to contact them.

1. You can fill out a online form located here to request a technician get back to you.

2. You can try and call them directly, but I have not had much luck in this approach. But here is the number I have on file for them.(###) ###-####/p>

3. Here is a online support page dealing with your described issue of getting Desktop Synching to work.

Please go through these and get back to me and let me know if any of these helped. We can move forward from there. Thanks.

Expert:  comp_audio replied 7 months ago.

Were we able to get your sync issue resolved?