Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

All of a sudden I am unable to rotate pages in Acrobat

Customer Question

All of a sudden I am unable to rotate pages in Acrobat Professional. I closed out and rebooted and I am still unable to. Please advise.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Reader or Acrobat, or the resources they rely on, could have been damaged. Repairing the installation is a quick troubleshooting safeguard.

• Choose Help > Repair Acrobat Installation.

If the issue persists, please let me know the operating system you are using ( Windows 7), so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N