Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have had problems with Adobe for about 3-4 weeks. It

Customer Question

I have had problems with Adobe for about 3-4 weeks. It started when I couldn't play AARP games. I have spent several hours on the phone with Apple support, have deleted content etc that is recommended on the Adobe web site, both with Apple support and on my own. I just now called Adobe and went through your lengthy phone trees and was told that My problem cannot be helped on the phone and advised to go adobe WEB support which I have already done. I'm going in circles with this problem...I would like to speak to someone on the phone to see if I can get this corrected!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Is this flash player you are referring too?

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Are you there?

Regards

Kevin

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please call me instead - **********
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Kevin T,
I see you have a five star rating so you must be good. And, I want to thank you for trying to continue to reach me to help me. However, I have had enough of working with Just Answer and the confusion I have experienced related to trying to work with it. I am just going to forget about trying to correct my problem with Adobe Flash. It seems to only affect one game source and I will not use that source any more.When I started down this path, I thought I was working with Adobe directly and not a third party. That was the first confusion. Neither Adobe nor Just Answer gave any information stating that I was working with a third party, nor were there any instructions about the answers that I tried to give to respond to JA except that my fee would be $44.00. I feel that things just went downhill from there, so I am giving up. I tried to contact someone at Adobe but that was a real farce. Adobe was of no help either so I won't contact them again.I guess that when one has a problem like I have, one just gives up trying to correct it, so that's what I'm doing. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

It sounds like a very straightforward problem to me. However, we need some actionable information. Our diagnosis is only as good as the fidelity and thoroughness of the reported symptoms.

Can you describe EXACTLY what the problem is--not casual mention of inability to play AARP games and "problems with Adobe"?

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.