Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am following up on incident no. 28I922823 on 20/10/2016,

Customer Question

I am following up on incident no. 28I922823 on 20/10/2016, partially resolved by Allaudin Yahib. I am still missing a file that he acknowledged was on the Icloud. In addition I have attempted a new Backup which failed, and now I am getting a message "another backup operation is running. Please try again later." Please advise how I can resolve bothe these problems?Regards,Keith F.G. Colyer
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry, but I am unable to see conversation history between you and the previous Expert.

To confirm, is the problem regarding Norton Backup or iCloud Backup?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Norton technichian Alluadin Yahib restored a backup file to the desktop of my new laptop on 20 October. However there is still another backup file for the MYOB backup that I need. In addition I have tried to backup my new computer and the bacup failed. I am now not able to run Backup or edit the Backuo set as I get the message "another backup operation is running. Please try again later."
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not know how i was directed to Just Answer on 22 October as my question was logged on the Norton Support site?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with any computer-related issue, including the the Norton Backup issue. If you would like my assistance, let me know.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think that i shall have to contact Norton support again as I till have an unresolved issue with them.Thank you,Keith F.G. Colyer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

No problem.

In case the issue remains unresolved after contacting the Norton support, or if you encounter any other computer-related issue, you can let me know here so that I can assist you.

Regards,