Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My Norton 360 was renewed 10-18-16. Since then my computer

Customer Question

My Norton 360 was renewed 10-18-16. Since then my computer was repaired by geek squad. Now I cannot find my Norton account on my computer. Am I still covered?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: That is what I am doing now.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. My computer had a hard drive issue and Toshiba discs needed replacing. How do I install my already purchased Norton in my computer?
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just want to be able to find my account.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Please open up the following link now:

http://norton.com/setup

On the page that opens up, sign in to your Norton account - if you have forgotten the password, click "Forgot Password?" to have a password ***** email sent to your email account accordingly.

Once signed in, click on the "Download Norton" button to download your purchased product; run and install that file set up Norton on your system again. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.