Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How do I remove windows 10 fron my computer

Customer Question

how do I remove windows 10 fron my computer
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

What was your old operating system ? and When did you install windows 10?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
old was 8.1 windows and 3 days ago windows 10 was put in due to a virus on 8.1
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

Did you install windows 10 from the installation disc or you upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no thanks I'll call microsoft
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

If you upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 please follow the steps below :

1-First open the Windows Start menu by clicking on the icon in the bottom left of the screen. Select Settings from the menu. : http://cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3615606/Win10-DG-Step1.png

2-Now you’ll see on option for Update & Security. Click it. : http://cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3615606/Win10-DG-Step2.png

3-On the next page you’ll find a list of options on the left, one of which is Recovery. Click this and the main pane will display a variety of choices. The one you want is ‘Go back to Windows 8'

4-You’ll now be presented with a screen asking you why you’re downgrading. Essentially, it's a tool so Microsoft can gauge the user experience with Windows 10. Click Next when you’re done.

5-Windows will now roll back your system to how it was before Windows 10 was installed.

You can also watch this tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzfv6qszuo

Hope this help

Thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't seem to even open up Windows refined where to go to open up Windows after I turn it on
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't seem to find the system it is running on
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason