Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I love Cookie Crush and have been playing for a while and

Customer Question

I love Cookie Crush and have been playing for a while and suddenly it does not work help please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Is Cookie Crush on a website you are accessing or an actual program you have downloaded on your

computer that is crashing? How do you access it?

~Franklin

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok

I am not sure what you are referring to or answering to with 'ok'? I have only sent a greeting and one

message with questions. Please answer the questions to continue.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Isaac you need to understand one thing I am from a time and place without tv phone car etc I have no patience with computers its a machine and like my car when I turn the key it starts I expect the same with a computer the only thing I know it has a hp on the front

This is a remote session offer. I can try to log in and give you directions to connect to me

so i can navigate through your computer with you while we chat instantly back and forth in the

remote program to try and see what you do not understand how to fix.

This is the easiest way for me to fix it without my 'tech' work on your part.

Please advise what you would like to do and if you want connection steps after the offer?