Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Not sure you are the person I need to help me, but here

Customer Question

Not sure you are the person I need to help me, but here goes.
I have been working with a decorator to design my perfect dream house. I have been using one design program, downloading to my desktop and then sending them to her. She then does her magic to make my plans work in reality for the builder. Last week, I got a notice from Adobe that I did something improperly and my designs can no longer be uploaded.
The warning said something like...that was because a previous design had been uploaded improperly....sent as an attachment to an email, or something. They suggested I needed to buy an app from the Apple Store. It didn't say which app.
I have not been able to send my architect anything since then and time is running out.
Please help
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 days ago.

Hi Peggy. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'm sorry that you're having this trouble It would be my pleasure to assist you.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X"

It woudl also be helpful to know which version of Adobe you have on your computer, and the exact error message that you get when you try to upload.