Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I bought PSE 15 (DVD)and loaded it on my computer. It seemed

Customer Question

I bought PSE 15 (DVD)and loaded it on my computer. It seemed to load ok. But when I opened the Organizer I could not get the File Edit Find View Help functions to drop down. The cursor would show the white square around each of them but when I clicked on them nothing would drop down. Also when the Organizer opens up it defaults to Folders instead of Albums.
I went to the Adobe site and downloaded PSE 15. Same thing.
I have installed PSE 12, 13 and 14 without any problems at all using the same computer.
Any thoughts?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jack, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Also, do you still have older versions of PSE installed right now besides the PSE 15?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am using Windows 7 and also have PSE14 installed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Have you tried to remove PSE 14 then remove PSE 15, then reinstall PSE 15 only?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your request for Secure Remote Assistance. I tried to accept it but there was an error from your end.

I will try accepting your request again in a little while to see if the error is gone,

If I cannot see your request again, I will send you the same offer where you can accept it from your end and see if the error is gone.

Thank you,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I just sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it to start a remote session.