Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

When I went to save my Photoshop document, I was given the

Customer Question

When I went to save my Photoshop document, I was given the message that "Could not save because fonts could not be found on the system. I have deleted the font layers - still no help. I rebuilt the document as a new document without ANY font layers - still the same message. I have to send this document to the printer today. HELP! What is wrong? (the font I used last night in this document is a font I have in my font manager and have had if for years. Never a problem with it before.
My name is***** (###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 14 days ago.

Hi Ruthie. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. I will do my best to help.

Let's begin by checking for updates to your version of Photoshop.

• Choose Help > Updates (this is the preferred update method).

• Download the most recent update from the Adobe website.

If an update doesn't resolve the issue, I'll need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X"