Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My printer, a Canon MX922, has suddenly stopped working.

Customer Question

My printer, a Canon MX922, has suddenly stopped working. When I attempt to print, a window comes up telling me "The Printer is offline" and "Check that the printer is connected and that the printer power is on." Of course it IS connected and the power IS on. I have in sequence disconnected the power, disconnected the connection to my computer (a Lenovo laptop), restarted my computer but nothing works. Today I had a Comcast tech here restring my internet connection so that may have caused a problem.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Hi Richard, i called customer service, i asked a new Expert. Would you mind Opting out. Thanks!