Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

Windows10 - I cannot "link" or hyperlink from any Office

Customer Question

Windows10 - I cannot "link" or hyperlink from any Office program. Also, I cannot install Internet Explorer11, If I tty to bring up Internet Explorer, Windows10 automatically changes it to "Edge" - where are things like "File, Edit, Tools, etc." in Edge?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please change you default browser as internet explorer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

Video :

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!