Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I bought photo shop cs6 on feb 11 2013 from amazon (amazon

Customer Question

I bought photo shop cs6 on feb 11 2013 from amazon (amazon order #107080510290298290) Now I am unable to use it a trial for PS says I have to pay again I spoke with several people at adobe tech support (nick and ***** *****) they told I have to buy a new PS at 299.00 and they will reinstate my PS I then spoke with Rahul he took control of my computer and saw where I had PS from 2013 (case #*****) In 2013 I paid 219.99 for PS cs6 extended Student Teacher edition (I worked at Charlotte Mecklenburg School*****Charlotte NC 28210) PS was ship to that address I paid for PS with a visa card ending 6791 wells fargo I need help getting my PS back I can't get paid for work I have done because I can't edit any photos My name is ***** ***** Gordon phone(###) ###-####Thank you for your help in this matter
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 16 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.