Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Your company worked on my computer about a week ago and

Customer Question

Your company worked on my computer about a week ago and there is some items that have not shown up. My family history part of it is there but the Family Tree cannot be found, that is a list of all my relatives. The find key is not working for the ID number but by name it is. These are vital to my searching. Also my malware will not let me turn it on.
Hope to hear from you soon. Beverly S. Despain (###) ###-#### 7 East 600 North, Price, UTah ***@******.***
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me first, What company worked on your computer about a week ago?

(I cannot at this time find any record of that company being such records may not be accessible to me, admittedly. But I wish to be sure I understand the basis of your question.)

What database or data storage program of Family History information are you referencing in your question, please?