Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert

I started using Address Book software when it was part of

Customer Question

I started using Address Book software when it was part of Brown Bear Software in Anchorage Alaska. they are obviously out of business. My computer crashed recently and I can only get 30 entrees downloaded with out some kind of "key" which I don't have.
I now have Parsons Tech Address Book version 7.0. Are these 2 compatible and if so, how do I download by data?
Tom Rumney
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi Tom,

The "key" that you are referring to is probably the product/license key. As far as I can tell, the business is still around.

Here is their website:

Along with their phone number: 1-***-***-****

If they can help you with the product key, you should be able to use the program again.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.