Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have auto Cad 14 and window 10 on my computer. When I try

Customer Question

I have auto Cad 14 and window 10 on my computer . When I try to Plot with my HP Designjet 800ps, I get a message stating "non Plot deviise substituted" what are my options?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Hp Desighnjet 800ps Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins