Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I have tried to resize and save pictures with EYE OF THE

Customer Question

I have tried to resize and save pictures with EYE OF THE MATE. I can resize pictures but when I try to save them they go back to their original size. Far too big to e-mail. What can I do to to make pictures save at about 450 pixels?
Wally ***@******.***
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can use this free website service to do this

you select your picture, choose how much you wish to resize it then you receive a copy of it and it is this you can use to email.

Another solution though is to upload them to a free file sharing site such as

Then you upload the files, you get a link for downloading and you can then just email the download link so your recipient can download it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you