Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Microsoft Excell, how can we print the entire page with the

Microsoft Excell, how can we print the entire page with the rows and columns and numbers and letters? With the boxes etc. Thanks. Running windows 10

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please open Excel and then click on the "Page Layout" tab at the top.

In the "Sheet Options" section, TICK the "Print" checkbox under both "Gridlines" and "Headings".

This will allow Excel to print both the boxes as well as the row/column headings the next time you print out a spreadsheet.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.