Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.

Dont accept my password, 23 016, no, I dont have pandora

Customer Question

Dont accept my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 23 016
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont have pandora acct
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 26 days ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.What password ***** ***** working, please explain your problem with little more details.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 23 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

It seems, you want to login to Pandora but your password ***** ***** working. If so please reset your password ***** following below steps:

Reset your Forgotten Password:

1. Go to Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account. click on Let me know button.
  2. You will receive a mail from Pandora with password ***** link. Click on that link and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password.

This email may take a little while to arrive. If you don't see it shortly, check your Spam and Junk folders. If you're having trouble receiving or viewing the reset password ***** please contact Pandora on for further assistance.