Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I have moved my Acrobat 9 Pro license to a new machine using

Customer Question

I have moved my Acrobat 9 Pro license to a new machine using 3rd pty EaseUS transfer. It opens but I get Licensing Not Working with a 147:20 code.
I checked REGIT and the codes are the same on both machines, however different than the serial number that I saved in a text doc. I tried updating REGIT with that s/n and no difference.
Also clicked deactivate in help on old pc, but did not seem to change anything. How can I get this running on the new machine
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can start by following this guide below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-licensing-stopped-windows.html

Look for your current version of operating system and follow the steps there. it is a license issue as you

have already determined.

Also, why did you use the 3rd party transfer?

This is a quick guide of how they want you to transfer your acrobat from one computer to the other:

http://techin.oureverydaylife.com/transfer-acrobat-one-pc-another-28222.html

Let me know if you get stuck.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Did you want to further troubleshoot this issue?

Please reply so we can continue or close out this question by rating stars to finish.

~Franklin