Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

This is a new computer 3 weeks ago,i,m with shaw cable who

Customer Question

this is a new computer 3 weeks ago,i,m with shaw cable who in turn are usin you folks anti-viruses,but all the time I keep getting alerts from byfence saying that lately I have 2 risks on your computer,activate now. why jerry
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp windows10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just yours,but no one
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 26 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the name of the antivirus? Norton, Mcaffee, Kaspersky etc?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
it seems that you people only want money,and I will live with my problem.don,t sell me anything now. thanks jerry

I am not sure what you are referring to? Each time you do not post on THIS link, you open

another question which incurs fees. If you see an automated pop up for remote support, that is

an off by the system. Not mandatory. If you respond to THIS email link, it is the same fee that you agreed

I am not sure what you mean? But we can continue here to resolve your issue. If you are unwilling to continue?

That is fine. Contact customer support about your agreements to resolve your account with them.

As for here, i am a tech. I do not deal with that portion of what you agreed too, nor can i even 'see' it?

Would you like to resolve your issue with me here?

I will wait for your reply.

Again, you are creating duplicate requests about your account. Each time you do, it charges you another

question value. If you keep creating them and do not follow what is being said to you, it will keep charging

you the more questions you opened.

Only customer service can help resolve your issue. When you create new questions? ONLY techs who have nothing

to do with your payments/fees etc can even see what you are agreeing to nor see that side of your acct.

Please contact customer service for your issue as stated several times.