Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My hard drive became corrupted and had to be replaced

Customer Question

My hard drive became corrupted and had to be replaced recently. I had Carbonite backup but for some reason this backup did not retain by Adobe Shop program for editing, storing and retaining my edited pictures and movies. I have no originally purchased disk to use in reloading the two Adobe Photoshop programs onto my new drive, since I had done this online without a disc several years ago. I have a windows 8.1 system. How can I again access these old programs or, if it is impossible to relocate them, reload the two editing programs, as I had before?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi William, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you recall what version of Adobe PS software are you using before? Is it a CS3, CS5, etc?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess