Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am trying to get a new password. The link I was sent was

Customer Question

I am trying to get a new password. The link I was sent was not activated, When I entered it into the browser it came back page not available. Can you help me. Thanks.. Max Wooderson
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Max, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which account are you trying to reset? Is it an email account? If yes, what email account are you having trouble accessing? Is it a Gmail? Earthlink?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Earthlink
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Max,

Thank you for that information and for your request for Secure Remote Assistance. Unfortunately, I tried to accept your request but there was an error from your end. I believe your bank is blocking the transaction. Please allow me to try accepting your request in a little while as I am checking your earthlink account.

Regards,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Max,

I checked for your account's recovery information. It is asking for the answer to your security question and a phone number with extension. Please provide such info so that we can start the reset process for your account:

1. Father's Maiden Name
  2. Phone Number and Extension
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Max,

I cannot see your request for secure remote assistance from my end. So now let me send you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can do the remote session to recover and regain access of your earthlink account.

Thank you.

Jess