Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I THINK I have an Adobe account, but I can't remember my

Customer Question

I THINK I have an Adobe account, but I can't remember my password. Can I get help resetting? I have received a Real Estate offer via an Adobe document from an unknown Realtor. Should I be concerned?
Category: Software
Expert:  Barun replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you being prompted to sign in to your Adobe account when trying to open up the document you received?

May I connect remotely to troubleshoot the issue with you now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I received an email from an unknown Realtor with an attached document. When I click on the document it takes me to an Adobe sign-in page. I just reset my password, but when I enter it, it won't accept it. I am wondering if this is some kind of scam.
Expert:  Barun replied 2 months ago.

Hmm, I see; could you let me know what's the email address you received this document from?

Expert:  Barun replied 2 months ago.

Once you provide me with the email address of the concerned realtor, I'll be able to verify and provide you with further info on the same. Do keep me posted; thank you.