Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I deleted my pandora icon and renown loaded it and none of

Customer Question

i deleted my pandora icon and renown loaded it and none of my stations are there?I tried logging out and resigning in. all on my iPhone
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: mac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no major software updates. all this has been done on my phione i haven't done anything on my desktop
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Let's begin troubleshooting by logging into Pandora on your computer and checking to be sure that your stations display correctly there. Please try that and let me know the results.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I do that
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Do you have a computer available to you? If so, I can provide step by step directions once I know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS Xappears directly below “OS X"