Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

This isn't a "homework" question per se, but.... my husband

Customer Question

This isn't a "homework" question per se, but . . . . my husband has developed a software product using Artificial Intelligence. He is a wizard at computer science -- 25 years industry experience -- but not at business.
He wants to sell the software to someone who would be interested in marketing it. Can you point us in any particular direction in terms of business resources, or the steps someone would take to get a software product to market?
Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Hey there Janis, I'm Tim and will be assisting you. Can you explain to me more about the software?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I really can't say much right now -- except that it would not be a consumer product as much as it would be something businesses would use. I'm sorry I'm just not comfortable giving any details. Do you have a specific question that I might be able to answer?

Thank you,

Janis

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

it all hinges on what type it is and who it applies too...with such vague info, this is not possible to answer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

OK, once he gives the go-ahead to share more details, I'll be back in touch.

Thank you,

Janis

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

ok