Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I REINSTALLED ADOBE ACROBAT 8 PROFESSIONAL ON MY COMPUTER,

Customer Question

I REINSTALLED ADOBE ACROBAT 8 PROFESSIONAL ON MY COMPUTER, BUT i AM UNNABLE TO REGISTER IT AGAIN.
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Here is how our site works. Due to thousands of types of computers, software, errors, email types, devices, Operating

Systems, etc. We need to communicate back and forth here in written method to verify the exact issue and resolve it.

If We open it up to other experts, use remote support method, clock out for the day etc. you will be aware of it.

Please continue to communicate until the issue is resolved or leave a time when you will be open to troubleshooting

to continue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My operating system are Windows 7, and the reinstalled Acrobat version was working well for many former years without a need of online activation. Just providing the product code during the installation was sufficient.

Did you deactivate your other adobe from your computer?

Please review this guide and tell me the errors you are running into?>

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-help.html

Friendly reminder. ONLY click accept on that offer if you want me to log in and help

you with the process via remote.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.