Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Case # 8-66840000013548 Got a computer generated msg from

Customer Question

Case # *****
Got a computer generated msg from Google+ resisting that I do a security review. Thinking that king only effected G+, I did so. It lead me down the garden path and into screen lock. I thought that this should kick in after notifying you. Little did I know that I was into the settings for many Nexus 6. Now I have a brick as I don't know shad what I entered. I attempted to brute force it 102 times.
If script kiddies can hack into my phone, I find it unsatisfactory that your program invaded your phone to leave me with a brick and you are talking about is a factory reboot. I go chat back to cutting teletype tape and after I retired, I really didn't want to learn android. I was a third level TS Engineer. Now let's get this fixed.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

You mentioned this started with a message on your computer, yes?

So for now, lets focus on your google account and on the computer.. Can you still log into the google account on your computer?